Gas Chromatograph (GC) System.
The GC-FID system should be Benchtop, fully Microprocessor Controlled with Programmable Pneumatic Control capability. The GC instrument should CE & ISO Certified and the certificate should be submitted with the bid. The instrument should be fully PC control.
Gas Chromatograph (GC):
GC Machine with FID Detector should be capable to store Multiple methods up to 50 to 60 with battery protected memory and will have to provide straightforward and intuitive access to all key system parameters and it must have the facilities of at least three injectors and three detector position capacities running and operating concurrently. Color touch screen displays are preferable.
GC FID Column Oven:
• Column Oven should big enough to accommodate four Detectors including Mass Detector and three Injectors including capillary column injectors as well as packed columns Injectors in series for simultaneous operation.
• Programmable temperature-controlled Column oven capacity should be around 14.0 to 16.0 Liter for with convenient door removal for easy access.
Oven Temperature range should be:
Ambient: ± 3 °C to 450 °C
Liquid N2: – 100 °C to 450 °C (Option)
Liquid CO2: ± – 60 °C to 450 °C (Option)
• Column oven Temperature program ramps/holds should be 24 ramps and 25 holds per method from ambient + 4°C to 450°C.
• The maximum temperature ramp rate should be 150°C /min to 180 °C /min with an oven insert accessory.
• Cooldown rate should be 400 °C to 50 °C in 4 to 5 minutes
• Temperature set-point resolution should be 0.1 °C or better
• Ambient temperature rejects should be <0.01°C change in the oven for 1°C change in ambient temperature.
• Retention time Repeatability should be <0.008% or < 0.0008 min, based on Pentadecane under temperature program conditions.
• Area repeatability should be < 0.5 to 1% RSD
• Detector data sampling rate should be 600Hz to 650 Hz
GC Control system/GC Controller:
• External events (digital output) should be 7 to 8 standard & 8 to 10 optional
• Max number of timed events should be 15 to 20.
• Heated zones should be Standard 5 to 6
• Stored Methods should be Maximum stored internal methods 50 to 60 (max. 30 -40 alphanumeric characters).
• The logging parameter should Run log file & Error log file.
GC Local Display & Local Control are as follows:
• TFT full-Color screen, WVGA High Resolution
• Touch screen & Hard keys
Languages Support: 12 to 15 Languages
Local automation of GC:
Method lines: 25 to 30
Modes: Infinite looping & Dual and duplicate injection
Communication Type :
Ethernet: Protocol: TCP/IP
Data rate: 100 – 120 Mbps
Control: GC control and method parameters
Analog output (optional):
Number of channels: 3
Time programmable steps minimum: 30 to 35 steps
Synchronization signals with other devices and data systems: Ready in and out and Start in and out.
Flame Ionization Detector (FID) with Electrometer DEFC:
Maximum temperature: 450 °C.
Minimum Detectivity: 2 pg C/sec or better
Linear dynamic range: 107 or better
Flame tip type: ceramic
Data Sampling Rate: 600 Hz
Module types: up to 6 detector-specific modules
Accuracy: ± 7 % set point flow
Resolution: ± 0.1 or 1 mL/min
GC Injector: Programmable Split/Splitless Capillary Injector with EFC:
Pressure range: 0-150 psi or 1040 KPa
Maximum temperature: 450 °C
Split range: 1-10,000 (column dependent)
Total flow: 500 mL/min for N2/Ar
Suited for columns:
Wide bore: (0.53 mm)
Narrow bore: (0.05 to 0.32 mm)
Module types: 4 injector-specific modules
Pressure: 0.1 % Full Scale
Resolution pressure set points is 0.001psi
Flow sensor accuracy 2% of measured or 0.2% of full scale
Flow sensor repeatability 0.5%
Mode: Adjustable septum purge, Pressure pulse injection mode, Gas saver mode, Large volume injection, Temperature ramped Split less Cold on-column, Split and splitless.
Automated Sampler/Auto Injector:
• 10 x 2 mL vials.
• 6 x 5 mL vials.
• 5 x 10 mL vials.
• Large solvent wash vial: 2 x 120 mL
• Dual and duplicate mode.
• Internal standard addition.
• Pre-programmed modes of injection Syringes: 1 μL, 2 μL, 5 μL, 10 μL, 100 μL, 250 μL for liquid injection.
• Operating temperatures: 10 °C to 40 °C.
• Operating humidity (relative): 5 % to 95 %.
• Line voltage requirements: 230 V 50/60 Hz
Video: Gas Chromatography GC
GC Analysis Software: Software must operate under Microsoft Windows OS
• Selection of custom software:
• EnviroPro for general and EPA specific report requirements facilities
• Multi-Compound for general extended reporting facilities
• Quick Access optimizes workflow for multi-user, high-throughput laboratories
• The GC software should have a high level of security, network capability.
• The software should include flexible reports that can be generated quickly
• Easy Data accessible facility
• It should have a GC data integrity protection facility.
• The software should have the capability of collecting data simultaneously from three detectors.
• The software should have the facility to upgrade and collect data from more than one gas chromatograph.
• Current data to be protected during hardware failure.
• Should have automatic control of instrument initialization, data acquisition Data analysis, report generation.
• It Should have an intelligent interface for data security & should have a quick start facility.
• The software should have the facility to store complete documentation of all Operation and reporting parameters.
• Should integral LINK, through TCP/IP Ethernet and LAN connectivity EnviroPro for general and EPA specific report requirements.
• ToxPro Plus includes three-ion ratio reports for toxicology applications Multi-Compound for general extended reporting Quick Access optimizes workflow for multi-user, high- throughput laboratories.
• The software should have the capability of Access control and audit trail software for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Accessories required for GC operation:
Autosampler Syringe, vial, injector septa, oring, column ferrule, nut, Suitable column(s) as per application requirement, hydrogen gas, nitrogen gas, zero air, computer, printer, UPS.